Indian visa application form is online now. They have their official website for visa application form. It is received at State Bank office counter in Bangladesh. Etoken is its populler name.
The country official name is the Republic of India. It is in South Asia, Number one democratic country in this world. Two letter country code is IN. There are more the 26 states in this country. Every sate has different culture and language. A country is a dream place for a traveler. So they need a visa to visit India. Indian government now provides online visa application form for the tourist to visit their country. Every visa applicant has to apply for a visa on online. After applying, the system offers a date for interview. At the time of the interview, the applicant needs some document to provide for getting the Indian visa. Fill the Indian Visa Form accurately and get a printout and submit it necessary documents.tra
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All visa seekers have to apply for the Indian Visa through Online. The official web link is indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ for getting the Indian visa.
The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, it is to be submitted to the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents. The instructions for filling the Indian Visa Form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Online Visa Application. Essential technical information for filling online Indian visa application can be referred at Technical Instructions.
Indian visa application form for Bangladeshi Citizen
There is an official website for visa application form. This site works for Australia, Bangladesh, Germany, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Netherlands, Pakistan national, UK and many other countries. The applicants are also requested the to visit the website of the Indian Mission concerned for detailed information about Indian visa. After application, the applicant has to go physically to the Indian Visa Application Centre in Bangladesh.
65-year aged Bangladeshi citizen can apply for Indian visa without any etoken. The Indian government will issue 5 years multiple visas to them.
Types of Visa
There are many categories of visa, like business visa, tourist visa, student visa, conference visa. For visa purpose, it required submitting online visa application form to the authorize website. After submitting the form they will give a date for a physical interview after 2- 7 days later. That time some document require with the application form. Nowadays India government issue one year multiple tourist visas. After submitting the visa application form, it may take 1-2 days for delivery the visa and now visa fee is TK. 400/-. There is a travel tax for India. It is TK.300/-. Need to deposit in Sonali Bank.Now is journey part. In visa, they declared travel route. Normally by road and by air both they declared. By road means border name the declared. 80% of traveler travel road means border and rest of the traveler travel by air. Benapole is the one of the popular border for the travel in Bangladesh part and Horidaspur is Indian part.
Short-term Single/Double entry Journey Visa:
Long-term Multiple Visa
Transit Single Entry Visa
Transit Double Entry Visa
Indian Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi Passport
General Requirements and Documents for Indian Visa for Bangladeshi are in here.
The applicants are also requested the to visit the website of the Indian Mission concerned for detailed information about Indian visa. The e-token appointment is required only for the tourist visa. For others type of visa is requires the only online application. It valid up to 4 days.
A visa application Rules
- Passport, in original, with minimum validity of six months and with at least two blank pages.
- Photo is needed to upload along with the Visa application and size photograph will be Minimum 10 KB – Maximum 300 KB, format will be JPEG. Height and width of the Photo must be equal. Photo needs depicting full face. All information are available in their official website.
- Electricity or telephone bill.
- Local commissioner or chairman certificate.
- Visiting card
- Voter ID Card
- Photocopy of the passport
- Endorsement of minimum US$150/- from bank or Bank Statement (3 months).
- A latter from the organization where he work.
- If business they require trade license.
- Visa fee is Tk.400.00
Category of Visa
Medical treatment in India
- In addition, supporting documents, in original along with one set of photocopies attested by the applicant, are required for the following purposes of visits: –
- Original medical papers indicating appointment and treatment
- Foreign exchange endorsement of US$150/-.
- Long term treatment, need to proof of financial resources.
- Bank statement for 6 months
- Solvency certificate from Bank.
- Contact details of applicant business establishments in Bangladesh
- A letter from the sponsoring organization/company from India, and
- A letter of recommendation from a recognized business chamber
- A copy of the Letter of Credit pertaining either to the last business transaction or the impending business transaction with an Indian company
- Foreign Exchange endorsement for US$ 150/- per person from a recognized authorised dealer(Scheduled Bank) or Bank Statement (3 months)
- Proof of confirmed hotel bookings in India
- Proof of residence in Bangladesh like electricity, water or phone bills in original
- Photocopy of the passport.
Journalists / Artists
Invitation letter from host organization in India as well as details of places to be visited in India must be clearly indicated along with schedule of visit.
- Evidence of admission to the Institute/Course from recognized University / Board.
- Bonafide certificate as a student if already pursuing studies in India.
- A guarantee from parents/guardian, through the authorized Bank to the effect that he/she has enough financial resources to support your studies in India and the Bank will remit on behalf of parents/guardian, the required foreign exchange.
- Photocopies of relevant academic certificates on the basis of which admission is sought or has been obtained.
Approval of Ministry of Human Resources Development (Department of Education), Government of India (The validity of the visa will coincide with the research period.)
A letter of invitation from the organizer of the conference.
Minimum two weeks time require for this category of visa.
Some note about Indian visa application form
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months at the time of submission.
- Require Acrobat Reader for generation of pdf of submitted application form.
- Fill up the application form properly
- Note down the Temporary Application ID
- Visa fee depends on visa category.
- Need to mention Voter identity number.
- Go to proper website for applying visa
- Friday and Saturday is the weekly holiday.
- Visa center Address and location
- It takes minimum three working days to process the visa.
- Indian Visa Status Check – This is the Indian Visa Enquiry .