Russian Embassy Dhaka is located at Gulshan-2 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Country full name is Russian Federation. It is the largest country in the world. Previous name was Soviet Union or USSR. Capital is in Moscow. Currency is known as Rouble. Calling code is +7.
Contact Address Location of Russian Embassy Dhaka
House NE(J) 9, Road 79,
Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Fax: (8802) 986-32-85
Official website: http://www.bangladesh.mid.ru/
Facebook ID: https://www.facebook.com/rusembassy
Consulate General in Chittagong
House ¹1, Road ¹6
Khulshi R/A, Chittagong
Phone: (88-031) 654154
Fax: (88-031) 654157
For obtaining a visa the following documents are to be submitted to the Consular Department:
1. Afilled-in visa application form (one per each person) available at the Consular Department. Incomplete forms are NOT accepted. The form should be typed or written legibly.
2. Avalid passport and photocopy of its first three pages. The validity of the passport must not be less than 3 months from the date of visa issue (for students not less than 1,5 year).
3. An original invitation from the local branches of the Russian Home Ministry or Federal Migration Service and its copy. The invitation is to be arranged in Russia by those who invite the applicant (person, business partner, education institution). Copies submitted without original are not considered. Those who intend to visit Russia for tourist purpose instead of the invitation have to submit originals of the tourist voucher and conformation for the receiving of the foreign tourist, which should be obtained from a Russian Travel Agency registered with the Consular Department of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (the company should have a reference number).
4. One passport size photo of the applicant. The photo should be colour, preferably on matte paper.
5. Original air tickets or booking confirmation receipt and their copies.
6. If one applies for a visa valid for more than three months, the HIV Test (AIDS) Certificate and its copyas well as Medical check-up Certificate and its copy are to be submitted.
7. Paid visa fee. The visa fee depends upon the type of visa and to be paid by bank draft against thepaymentorder issued in the Consular Department.
The fee is to be paid at the day of documents submission
The visa fee depends upon the type of visa and to be paid by bank draft against the payment order issued in the Consular Department.
(4 – 20 working days)
(1-3 working days)
|Single Entry Visa||4000 BDT||8000 BDT|
|Double Entry Visa||6400 BDT||12800 BDT|
|Multiple Entry Visa||12000 BDT||24000 BDT|
|Single Transit Visa||4000 BDT||8000 BDT|
|Double Transit Visa||6400 BDT||12800 BDT|
Issuance procedures take from 7 to 20 working days. Holidays and day-offs are not included.
1. The decision about the visa issue is made only after individual interview with the applicant.
2. Visa processing fee is not refundable even in case of refusal.
3. Visa processing starts only after submission of all necessary documents mentioned above and payment. The same day processing can only be done if the volume of work technically permits.
4. The documents and payment should be submitted on Sunday, Tuesdayand Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Visa delivery time: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday and Saturday days off.
5. Visas can not be changed or extended. If the travel plans changed after the visa issuance the applicant has to apply for a new visa.
6. Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
Visa processing starts only after all necessary documents are submitted.
Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
The Embassy reserves the right to request other documents besides the above-mentioned.
After receiving your visa please check it for possible mistakes (name, gender, passport number, date of birth, term of validity etc.) and, if necessary, return it to the Consular Department for corrections at your earliest. The Consular Department will not bear responsibility for any mistakes in visas, which were not brought to its attention prior to the departure from Bangladesh.
|Embassies in Dhaka|
|Bangladesh Tourist spots|