I am Bidesh Kumar; I work as a Tour Package Planner for Bangladesh. I am making the plan for daily traveler base. In this tour plan, the traveler will only pay directly, and we will suggest. I am giving details of my working area below:
Information May Need for The Traveling Time
- Airport Name, Where traveler’s destination
- Name of the airlines, which will be better for travel
- Provide airfare cost
- Distance from Airport to Hotel
- Transportation cost of Airport to hotel
- Name, cost and area of hotel
- Point out which the area and what kind of hotels are better for the traveler.
- Weather time to travel
- Transportation of that locality.
- Transportation cost of that locality.
- Provide names of the tourist place according to traveler choice
- Human physiology
- Food availability according to traveler choice
- Shopping places
- Long route bus counter name
- Local bus service information
- Mobile SIM facilities
- Immigration office address
- Nearest police station name and telephone number
- Provide travel guide
- Provide Car rental support
- Nearest hospitals name
Why you travel Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a growing country. Visitors come here for business and as a tourist also. Sundarbans and Cox’s Bazaar are the main tourist attractions in Bangladesh. The country has a long and rich history.
Our Iternary demo
A traveler from West Bengal India wants to visit Bangladesh on 12 December for three days. His primary detonations are Dhaka and Loknath Ashram Barodi, Narayangang. Both he had visited in his childhood. He wants to visit these places again. Here are his tour details on a daily base.
Tour Package Planner for Bangladesh
- Visitor Name: Mr. XXX Kumar
- Coming From Kolkata, India
- Destination: Dhaka
- Airport Name: Hazrat Shahjalal Airport, Dhaka
- Airlines are Available: Jet Airways, Biman Bangladesh, Air India
- Airfare cost: One way – $80 to $120/-, Return – $140 to $200/-
- Hotel Name: Hotel PurBani
- Address: 1 Dilkusha Rd, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh, Phone:+880 2-9552229
- The hotel is in central Dhaka; it is also a main commercial area in Dhaka.
- Hotel may cost $70/- per day
- Distance from Air Port: 45 minutes to 1 hour (if no traffic jam)
- Transportation Cost from Air Port to hotel: $10-20/
- If you are a tourist, you need to start the journey from morning 7 to 7:30 am.
- For inside city tour, tourist can use micro-bus, it may cost $80 -100/ per day with fuel.
- Common foods are Rice, Fish, Meat, Dal, Vegetable
- December is winter season – Temperature is within 14-22 Celsius
- Nearest police station is Motijell Thana
- Local city transportation is: Riksh, Bus, GNG(Auto), rented car
- City transportation system is unorganized, working days have very rush and jam
- Travel Itinerary
- 1 Day: Reached at Hotel at 11 am, take shower and dinner
- One day: Evening at 3:30 to 4:00 pm Dhakeshawary Mandir and Dhaka University area.
- One day: Back hotel within 11 pm
- 2 day: Morning 7:00 am leave for Barodi Baba Loknah Ashram, it is 137 Km from Dhaka at Sonargaon Upazila in Narayanganj districts. It will take minimum half day maximum the full day.
- Transportation: by public bus of the Private micro bus. By public bus will cost within $10 up down and Private micro may cost $70-100/- up down
- Two days: Back to hotel evening, May takes rest, shower, dinner and city tour or shopping. New Market, Basundhara is a marketplace.
- Two days: Back hotel within 11 pm
- Three days Make a list of destination and take a car or Riksh for the city tour. It may take the whole day. Do not forget to travel Dhaka Museum and Zoo at Mirpur.
- 4 Day: Leaving day. Make preparation for leaving the hotel, if the flight is in the evening then take a short distance tour. Remember, you have to reach airport 2:30 hours before the flight departure and in the road it may take minimum 1:30 hour.
Total Cost May come without the plane fare for three nights and four days is $250-350/- shopping is extra. So if you want to make any tour plan for Bangladesh. Pls mail me. I will charge per day plan only $10/- and you may save $1000/-.