Habiganj Tourist Attractions are Rajbari at Puranbagh, Bibiana Gas Field, Fort of Putijuri and more. Legend poet and singer, Hemango Bishwas had born here.
Habiganj is a district under Sylhet division. It is famous for tea garden, rubber garden, gas field, Shankar Pasa Shahi Mosque and more.
Presently Hobiganj consists of 9 Upazilas, six municipalities, 36 wards, 77 Union Parishads, 124 Mahallas, 1241 Mouzas and 2076 villages.
It is in the north-eastern part of Bangladesh. Finally, on 1 March 1984, Habiganj was established as a District. The region was named after Sayed Habib Ullah, so it is called Habigang. It is bordered by Sylhet and Sunamganj to the north, India to the south, Maulvibazar to the east, Brahmanbaria and Kishoreganj to the west. Main rivers are Borak, Kalni, Kushiara, Khoay, Gopali, Ratna, Karongi, Katati, Sutang. Bipin Chandra Pal was a nationalist leader in British era.
List of Top Habiganj Tourist Attractions and Places
- Ancient Rajbari (1737–38) at Puranbagh, Baniachang
- Bagala Matar Mandir, Habiganj
- Baniachong village (the biggest village in Asia)
- Bibir Dargah Mosque, Baniachang
- Bikhangal Akhra, Baniachang
- Bibiana Gas Field (Nabiganj)
- Champaboti Mazar
- Mira-tila and Tangee-tila, Nabiganj
- Foltoli-tila and water fountain, Nabiganj
- Jami Mosque, Bahubal
- Kalibari, Habiganj Sadar
- Kuri-tila, Black-stone
- Mashulia Akhra, Habiganj Sadar
- Mosque of Uchail, built by Mojlishe Amin
- Murarbandar Dargah Sharif, Chunarughat
- Mysterious Mosque
- Putijuri Jami Mosque, Bahubal
- Ramakrishna Ashram, Habiganj Sadar
- Ranir Dighi
- Rashidpur Tea Garden, Bahubal Upazila Habiganj
- Sankar Pasha Jamea Mosque
- Shagor Dighi, Baniachong
- Shajeerbazar, Chunarughat
- Sham-baoul Akhra and Doulotpur Akhra, Baniachang
- Tea garden in Madhabpur Upazila
- Teliapara Tea Garden, Mosque of Uchail
- War of Liberation Mass Grave, Nabiganj
- War of Liberation Memorial Monument, Nabiganj
Hotels Accommodations and Resorts
Amtali Nature Resort at Rashidpur, Bahubal, Habiganj is a place for stay for tourist.