Bangladeshi Jobs Portal sites List are given below. Find and search your thousands of jobs from the online Internet for recruitment.
IT professional, management professional you can apply online for many kinds of employments, especially for marketing jobs. Many career offering sites offer you to place your CV/Resume on their site. Compose a good resume and post it on all the websites listed here. Do not go for any job before getting an appointment because you may cheat. Web list provides local and international career opportunist. Get advice, tips news from the listed sites. Some executive career web portal arranges fair in a year. Other the most important and best one can be found like – private corporate company, UN, UNDP and other opportunities employers can be found. Government works found from the newspaper advertisement. But be careful about some agencies also. Most of the jobs location in Bangladesh are in Dhaka and Chittagong.
Present time every organization posts their job news on their official website. International company appoints agencies for recruitment. In the private sector, banks, airless, garments have a handsome salary.
Top Bangladeshi Jobs Portal Websites
- Aim in Life -Accounting/Finance.
- Amar Career– IT Telecommunication sector
- BDJobs -No 1 career portal of Bangladesh.
- Career News 24
- Chakri.com – Career Management Resources.
- Chakri com
- Cyberjob.com – for online career elearning.
- Deshi Job – Provide all career managment solution,
- Grameen Jobs -Bob Bank for jobseekers and employers.
- Jeebika.com -Get private, government and corporate list.
- Jobs A1 -Top recruting managment solution in Bangladesh.
- Jobs in BD
- Bangla Jobs
- Jobs Diary– Fastest Professionals.Growing Job Site in Bangladesh
- Chittagong Job Protal
- Job Street – Find local international career protal.
- Job Tips – Job advice, Job Bank, resume CV writing and more.
- Prothom Alo Jobs
- UNDP in Bangladesh
Most of the government jobs are published on daily national newspapers. BCS is one of the top level jobs in government sector.