Bhutan Tourism Packages, We are offering this trip from Dhaka, Bangladesh by Road. It is 4 Night 5 Days Holiday Tour Package. Cost is very low. We will cover three cities by this tour. The cities are Phuntshelling, Thimphu, and Paro.
Bangladesh National can get a port entry visa to travel this country. The country weather is always cold for Bangladesh Citizen. It is a tourist Haven for a traveler.
There is two way to go Bhutan. One is by road another is by air. Druk Air is the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bhutan. There is weekly 2 days flight is from Dhaka and Paro.Chengrabandha is the INDO-BAN border. Phuentsholing is the INDO-BHUTAN border. It is approximately 2 Hrs journey from Chengrabandha to Phuentsholing.
To travel Bhutan, a traveler needs a transit visa from Indian High Commission Dhaka. Burimari and Chengrabandha are the land border of Bangladesh and India. If a traveler wants budget travel, he needs to travel through road by bus. No train communication from Bangladesh. It may take 7 working days.
Thimphu is the capital of Bhutan. The country locates in South Asia. The country is a landlocked country in Asia. The official language is Dzongkha. Religion is Buddhism. Currency name is Ngultrum (BTN) and Indian Rupee (INR) is also run.
Bhutan is famous for mountain trekking and hiking. Jhomolhari Base Camp Trek, Snowman Trek, Masagang Trek are some of the popular treks in Bhutan.
Bhutan Tourism Packages
Tour at a Glance
Day 01| Arrival in Paro Airport (Drive 1 Hr)
Day 02| Thimphu – Punakha (Drive 2 ½ Hrs)
Day 03| Punakha – Paro (Drive 3 ½ Hrs)
Day 04| Paro Sightseeing
Day 05| Paro to the Airport (Departure)
Arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. The city is 65 km from the airport and 2 hrs journey. On arrival check in at the hotel.
Thimphu Full Day Sightseeing and Night Stay. After Breakfast: Go for Major Sightseeing Covering
- Buddha Point
- BBS Tower
- Tashicchhoe Dzong
- The Memorial Chorten
- National Library
- The Institute of Traditional Medicine
- Centenary Farmer Market
- Changlimithang Stadium
- School of Arts and Crafts
- Handicraft Institute
- Zangthopelri Lhakhang
- Motithang Takin Reserve (Takin Zoo)
- Semtokha Dzong
Day 03: Punakha
- Punakha Dzong – Dzong architecture
- Chimi Lhakhang – Temple and monastery
- Mo Chhu – River and rafting
- Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Temple
- Wangdue Phodrang
- Ritsha Village – Rice farming is another attraction.
- Limbhukha Village – Nearby Limbhukha village is known for its peace and tr
- Overnight Stay in Paro.
Day 04: Paro
Paro Full Day Sightseeing and Night Stay After Breakfast: En-route Visit:
- Drukgyal Dzong
- Taktsang Monastery
- Taktshang Goemba (Tiger’s Nest)
- Kichulanka Monastery
- Ta Dzong
- Paro Rinpung Dzong (National Museum)
- Nya-Mey Zam
- Dungtse Lhankhang
- Druk Choeding
- Rinpung Dzong – Dzong architecture
- Jangtsa Dumtseg Lhakhang -Temple
- Overnight Stay in Paro.
Day 05: Paro to the airport.
Accommodation and Hotels
- Accommodation 2 Star Hotel
- In Thimphu: Nirmal Lodge / Welcome Home / Hotel Horizon / similar
- At Paro: Hotel Yarkhil / Phendyl Gakhil Home Stay / Hotel Phunsum / similar
(Hotel names are subject to change due to availability of rooms or delay of your payment)
All the way, there will be a brand car which is suitable for hill area.
- Two Person: Tk 16,000/- (per person)
- Two to Six Person: Tk 15,000/- (per person)
- Four to Above: Tk 14,000/- (per person)
Bhutan Tourism Packages include these:
- Accommodation 2 Star Hotel
- All Bhutan entry permit assistance
- Bhutan Govt authorized Guide for Bhutan trip
- All sightseeing point to point till 6 pm.
- 24 hrs travel Assistance from Thimphu, Bhutan
- All Bhutan Tax
Bhutan Tourism Packages exclude these:
- Bus Fare
- Any Airfare
- Any Meal
- Visa Fees
- Any monuments entry fees
- Any personal expenses like soft/hard drinks, Beverages, Laundry, Heater charge etc.
- Spa, Hot – spring, massage, River Rafting, Trekking, Mountain Biking, Jungle Safari Etc.
Any cost which is not included
Druk air ticket price from Dhaka to Paro is near about Tk 24000/- in economic class. They have two flight weekly.
Drukair Flight Schedule
Dhaka to Paro
Monday KB 301 DAC 0850 PBH 1010
Wednesday KB301 DAC 0850 PBH 1010
Paro to Dhaka
Monday KB300 PBH 0630 DAC 0750
Wednesday KB300 PBH 0850 DAC 1010
- Bidesh Kumar Mitra
- Mob: 01768442200
- Skype: YogsutrA
- Bhutan Immigration office at Phuntshelling open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.(Not Valid for Paro Guest)
- Also closed in Govt. holidays. (except directly come to Paro airport by air)
- Adult document mandatory (above 18 yrs) as Election ID card, Passport (Anyone) with 04 color passport photoChild (bellow 18 yrs) Birth Certificate, School ID, Adhar Card with 04 color passport photo.
- Online permit for Bhutan needs only passport & approval need to take minimum 10 working days before.
- The guide must for an online permit which will be an additional cost.
- Guest come directly to Paro airport any day entry permit as on arrival.
- Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
- Bhutan is very exotic & limited resources in all segments. Please cooperate with us as per availability with best.
- Pls, read Our Policy.